- Minimum of 6 months in business
- Minimum of $10,000 a month in sales
- Based in the United States
- Once we receive the quick application along with a few supporting documents, funding can take place within 48 hours
- We are able to provide up to $1,000,000 for businesses
- Funding amounts typically range from 75% to 125% of your gross monthly sales
- Use the funds for almost anything! It’s your money and you know how to spend it best
- We have the flexibility to create a wide range of payback options that work best for you and your business. From daily or weekly payback options, to fixed or variable payment structures, the Berkman Financial team will help you choose the right business loan that suits your needs.
- That’s it!
Our team of experts specializes in providing small business loans to small business owners with bad credit or even bankruptcy. We have helped multitudes of small businesses with bad credit or past bankruptcy receive the financing they need — with no collateral – from Berkman Financial.
The most important things for us are:
a) have you been in business for at least six months?
b) does your business generate sales in excess of $8,500 per month?
If you meet these two requirements, we can provide you with funding!
Cash flow shortages between customer payments and the time when vendors require payment is one of the number one problems small businesses face. We eliminate this problem by removing 3rd party entities and offering you fast and easy funding options with competitive interest rates.